Your gift will empower thousands of lower-income and first-generation students through classroom instruction, college counseling and financial aid service, college scholarships and one-on-one mentoring. Here are just a few ways your dollars can help:
- $50 – Send 5 students to Fulfillment Fund University.
- $100 – Help defray the cost of college application fees for one student.
- $250 – Support 8 college students with a semester of peer mentoring.
- $500 – Give 1 student enrolled in community college a book stipend.
- $1,000 – Provide 4 high school juniors and seniors with a year of college counseling.
- $5,000 – Award 1 college student with 4 years of scholarships.
- $10,000 – Underwrite 1 year of College Access Virtual Education curriculum for 1 grade level at a school.