Your gift will empower thousands of lower-income and first-generation students through classroom instruction, college counseling and financial aid service, college scholarships and one-on-one mentoring. Here are just a few ways your dollars will help:
- $50 – can support 5 students’ attendance at Fulfillment Fund University, our summer bridge to college workshop, meant to assure that our high school graduates are ready to begin their first year of college in the fall.
- $100 – can provide 5 students with Peer Mentoring services throughout a semester.
- $225 – can send 15 students on a field trip to a local college, where they begin to envision college as a real possibility.
- $500 – can sponsor 10 students to attend our Destination College+ event, our day-long college and career fair, complete with workshops for high school and college students, as well as their parents.
- $1,000 – can provide 35 students with a year of info-packed college prep curriculum.
- $5,000 – can provide one year scholarships to four students.