Welcome to our student portal for current program participants and alumni. On this page you will find helpful high school, college, and career resources. You can also access your Fulfillment Fund online accounts, fill out important program information, and apply to our yearly scholarship. Questions? Please contact us!
Enrollment and Consent Forms
Returning Fulfillment Fund Scholarship Recipients: Click Here to Login to GradSnapp
- Financial Aid Award Letters – April 9, 2020
- SIR and Housing – April 15, 2020
- Community Colleges – April 29, 2020
- Scholarships – May 19, 2020 Documents discussed: Scholarship Information and Online Volunteering Opportunities
- Career Readiness: Medical School – April 7, 2020
- Career Readiness: Business School – April 22, 2020
- Scholarships for Students of Color
- To become a part of our Alumni Association click here for more information!
- To apply for Federal Student Aid (as a senior), or to estimate a potential future financial aid package visit www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- To apply for the California DREAM Act Application (as a senior), visit www.csac.ca.gov/dream_act.asp.
- To get directions to the Fulfillment Fund using public transportation, please visit the Metro Trip Planner. We are located on the SW corner of Wilshire Blvd. and Fairfax Ave.