Welcome to our student portal for current program participants and alumni. On this page, you will find helpful high school, college, and career resources. You can also access your Fulfillment Fund online accounts, fill out important program information, and apply for our yearly scholarships. Questions? Please contact us!
Financial Aid Resources
- FAFSA Application
- 2021 – 2022 Financial Aid Checklist
- Creating FSA ID Website
- Dream Act Application
- 2021 – 2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Solicitud Gratuita de Ayuda Federal para Estudiantes
- Federal School Codes
- Sample 1040 Form
- Sample W2
- Tax Filing Requirements
- Creating an FSA ID Video
- FSA ID Parent Tips Video
2020 Destination College+
Opening and Closing Session
- Tiffany Haddish Interview Charlie and David Portillo
- Interview with L.A. Rams Defensive Lineman, Sebastian Joseph-Day
- Opening Remarks from Dr. Adrian H. Huerta, Monica Garcia, Nick Melvoin, and Lindy Huang Werges
- Closing Remarks from Fulfillment Fund Board Chair, Wendy Spinner
Day 1: Sunday, October 11
- 10 Things Drake Taught Me: How to stay motivated through your college years
- Budgeting in the Real World: Managing Post-College Finances
- Career Development Essentials: Resume, speed networks, and your elevator pitch
- Your Career isn’t a Straight Line: Finding out what you love to do
Day 2: Monday, October 12
Day 3: Tuesday, October 13
- Demystifying College Admissions: Tips and Resources to Navigate the Process as Undocumented, DACA or Students from Mixed-Status Families
- Performing Arts Admissions & Audition Process
- It Ain’t Rocket Science: College Counseling for Everyone
- What is a Liberal Arts College and Should I Apply?
- One Size Doesn’t Fit All: College Match & Fit
Day 4: Wednesday, October 14
- Tips for Applying to Selective Schools
- Is Community College for You?
- From Stress to SUCCESS: Finding the Perfect College and How to Pay for IT!
- Dual and Concurrent Enrollment: Taking community college courses in high school
- Corresponding Documents:
- University of California Application (11th and 12th graders)
2020 Fulfillment Fund University
Day 1: Friday, June 5
Day 2: Friday, June 26
- Adapting to Virtual Learning video and corresponding document discussed
- Financial Aid Checklist video and corresponding document discussed
- Imposter Syndrome video and corresponding document discussed
- Important Deadlines video and corresponding document discussed
- Navigating Campus Resources video and corresponding document discussed
- Financial Aid Award Letters – April 9, 2020
- SIR and Housing – April 15, 2020
- Community Colleges – April 29, 2020
- New Skills – May 14, 2020
- Scholarships – May 19, 2020 Documents discussed: Scholarship Information and Online Volunteering Opportunities
- Private Colleges – May 20, 2020
- Out of State Colleges – May 29, 2020
- Career Readiness: Medical School – April 7, 2020
- Career Readiness: Business School – April 22, 2020
- Career Readiness: Masters in Social Work – May 7, 2020
- Career Readiness: Law School – May 26, 2020
- Scholarships for Students of Color
- To become a part of our Alumni Association click here for more information!
- To apply for Federal Student Aid (as a senior), or to estimate a potential future financial aid package visit www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- To apply for the California DREAM Act Application (as a senior), visit www.csac.ca.gov/dream_act.asp.
- To get directions to the Fulfillment Fund using public transportation, please visit the Metro Trip Planner. We are located on the SW corner of Wilshire Blvd. and Fairfax Ave.
Upcoming Events › Student and Parent Events
Events Search and Views Navigation
- No matching events listed under Student and Parent Events. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.