The Scholar Bridge Network is a diverse and active group of professionals, entrepreneurs, executives, and companies dedicated to the post-graduation development and success of Fulfillment Fund scholars and alumni.
What We Do
Fulfillment Fund’s Scholar Bridge Network offers practical career advice and connections. We build and actively engage a network of professionals who can assist and guide our students — also known as “scholars” — and alumni as they navigate through college toward their career.
We do this is through our Career Accelerator Program and enrichment events focused on career guidance, internship and job opportunities, professional skills development, and networking activities for Fulfillment Fund scholars and alumni.
The goal is for scholars and alumni to remain invested in the Fulfillment Fund, stay engaged with fellow students and alumni, and ultimately become the next generation of Scholar Bridge leaders, volunteers, and supporters who are giving back to their community.
How We Do It
Participating in Scholar Bridge Network gives Fulfillment Fund scholars and alumni access to:
- Professional mentors from various industries
- Resume and professional coaching
- Virtual informational interviews and round-tables with executives
- Open houses and job shadowing days at some of the top corporations in Los Angeles
- Coveted internship opportunities
- Entry level job opportunities upon graduation
Scholar Bridge Board of Directors: