ScholarBridge is a diverse and active group of professionals dedicated to supporting the Fulfillment Fund’s efforts to ensure successful post-college transition and career-readiness for our college students and alumni. Through fundraising, advocacy, and networking, members of the ScholarBridge Board act as ambassadors for the Fulfillment Fund in the community.
- Build the ScholarBridge network of supporters to bring sustainable funding to the Fulfillment Fund.
- Boost the graduation rates of Fulfillment Fund college scholars.
- Broaden the post-graduation opportunities for Fulfillment Fund scholars and alumni.
- Unearth professional development, internship, and entry-level job opportunities for Fulfillment Fund students and alumni.
- Expand awareness about Fulfillment Fund’s mission to broader audiences.
- Participate in and promote annual Fulfillment Fund events, including Destination College+, Fulfillment Fund University, and Scholarship Review Committee.
- Support Fulfillment Fund’s annual fundraising efforts.
ScholarBridge Board of Directors:
Sarah Lang, Capital Group
Lindy Huang Werges, Integritas Resources, Inc.
Juan Anderson, Capital Group
Dana C. Arnett, Wicked Bionic
Vangie Cumming, Comerica Bank
Jorge Parra, Circle K
Erin Saliba, Databricks
Jane Titova, Wedbush Securities
Jonathan Tomback, Ernst & Young LLP