ScholarBridge is a diverse and active group of professionals dedicated to supporting Fulfillment Fund’s efforts to ensure successful post-college transition and career readiness for our college students and alumni. Through fundraising, advocacy, and networking, members of the ScholarBridge Board act as ambassadors for Fulfillment Fund in the community.
- Build the ScholarBridge network of supporters to bring sustainable funding to the Fulfillment Fund.
- Boost the graduation rates of Fulfillment Fund college scholars.
- Broaden the post-graduation opportunities for Fulfillment Fund scholars and alumni.
- Unearth professional development, internship, and entry-level job opportunities for Fulfillment Fund students and alumni.
- Expand awareness about Fulfillment Fund’s mission to broader audiences.
- Participate in and promote annual Fulfillment Fund events, including Destination College+, Fulfillment Fund University, and Scholarship Review Committee.
- Support Fulfillment Fund’s annual fundraising efforts.
ScholarBridge Board of Directors:
Sarah Lang, Capital Group
Lindy Huang Werges, Riot Games
Juan Anderson, Capital Group
Dana C. Arnett, Wicked Bionic
Peter Bergren, Empyrean Capital Partners
Paul Dimapawi, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
Josanta Gray Emegano, Grayscaled Media
Katherine Ngo, Capital Group
Jorge Parra, Core-Mark International
Jed Simon, AvidXchange
Andrew Steinberg, SoCalGas
Alex Wyman, Latham & Watkins LLP